What is the real reason you train? There are plenty of reasons to workout…but how or why do you train? That’s right, train!
There is a type of training…a training that few people pursue:
- Training to be harder to kill.
The definition of ‘Harder to Kill’
- Having the mental toughness and physical edge to be ready to perform at your maximum potential at anytime.
In a nutshell
- This 6-week challenge is all about general physical preparedness and strength.
- We are going to get stronger, faster and harder to kill…seriously
- ALSO, what’s different than last time, is there will be a few nutritional and mental toughness challenges to keep you on the right path. This one is ALL INCLUSIVE!
So there is the 6-week challenge that all should participate in, if you can, but then there is the secondary part of the challenge…
Cash prize challenge details:
- Each week there will be a challenge for that week (Posted every Monday), i.e. a simple physical challenge like as many push-ups as possible, or lunges, etc.
- You will FILM yourself doing the challenge
- Post that video to YouTube (or Vimeo) then provide the link in the designated portion of ‘The Really Point’ [VIEW HERE].
- If you win, you get a $20-$50 gift certificate to Rogue Fitness!!
This will be happening each week! So six total shots at getting the cash prize!
Hard(er) to Kill Weekly Challenge #1: Bar Hang
- This is for the $50 Rogue Fitness gift card!
- All details are HERE.
In 15 minutes work up to a heavy back squat.
Competitors use 35% of today's heavy back squat
Established use 25% of today's heavy back squat
Recruits do bodyweight (air) squats.
*Tabata* For twenty seconds do as many reps of the assigned exercise as you can - then rest 10 seconds. Repeat this seven more times for a total of 8 intervals, 4 minutes total exercise. The score is the least number of reps for any of the eight intervals.
5 rounds for time of...
5 deadlifts @ 65% of 1RM
10 max distance broad jumps
1,000 single unders
*Competitor: As prescribed
*Established: As prescribed
*Recruit: No single unders; do jogging cool down.
Hard(er) to Kill FAQs
Here are some of the FAQs concerning Eo3Fit and challenges (if you haven't done one yet)
Where are the workouts posted?
When are the workouts posted?
- In the evening before the next day, i.e. Tuesday’s workout will be posted Monday evening.
Can I get daily workouts in my inbox?
- Yes, just go to EndofThreeFit.com and put your email in email box. That is only for Eo3Fit workouts and NOTHING else - No spam, no blog posts, only workouts to your inbox.
Where do I post results?
- Post results in the comments of that day’s workout or post results at ‘The Rally Point’. Either in your own workout log, or in the Eo3Fit section of the message boards.
I am not accustomed to this type of training, what should I do?
- We do our best to breakdown the workouts based on your level of fitness, and we will pay careful attention to it this six-week challenge. The groups:
- Recruit = Just getting into, or back into fitness
- Established = Pretty good shape, familiar with most movements and form. Good strength base.
- Competitor = Very athletic. Form near perfect. Very solid strength and conditioning base.
Do I have to participate in the daily workouts if I only want to do the weekly challenge?
- No, if you only do the weekly portion just post your results at ‘The Rally Point’.
What if I have more questions?
- Post questions in the message boards or shoot me an email: jerred [@] endofthreefitness.com
I hope to see you all at ‘The Rally Point’!
Thanks for reading and being a part of this great community!